From 1 July 2022, in accordance with the amended decree on the use of toll roads, with effect from 1 July 2022, the scope of toll sections will be extended by a total of 373.3 kilometres of first-class roads, namely the following sections in both directions:
- road I/16 Řevničov - Bezděčín, length 88,4 km
- road I/22 Vodňany - Klatovy, length 75,2 km
- road I/27 Plzeň, Litice - Klatovy, length 38,8 km
- road I/34 Havlíčkův Brod - Koclířov, length 81,5 km
- road I/38 Jihlava - Hatě, length 89,4 km
"We would like to draw attention to the change especially to the smaller regional carriers who use these roads and have not had to pay tolls until now. It is necessary that from 1 July 2022 they have a properly signed contract on these sections of Class I roads and that the vehicle is equipped with an on-board unit. They can register online or at one of more than 200 points of sale," said Petr Chvátal, CzechToll's chief operating officer.