Specification of the scope of customer services provided at Distribution Points
A distribution point is where customer services are provided and where, among other things, it is possible to register a vehicle in the prepay mode. At distribution points it is not possible to conclude a postpay terms agreement in the postpay mode.
A distribution point provides the following services:
- Provides general information about the Electronic Toll System;
- Enables the registration of vehicles in the Electronic Toll System in the Prepay Mode;
- Enables the payment of the Deposit and the issuance of the Electronic Device (on-board unit) in the Prepay Mode, its return and return of an inactive Electronic Device;
- Enables the issuance of an Electronic Device and the return of an inactive Electronic Device in the postpay mode, after prior registration of the vehicle in the Electronic Toll System at a Contact Point or by a Fuel Card issuer, the issuance of an Electronic Device (after specifying the Vehicle license plate number and submitting the Vehicle Technical Certificate or the Vehicle Registration Certificate);
- Enables the payment of prepaid toll in the Prepay Mode;
- Enables the collection an unused prepaid toll with simultaneous return of the Electronic Device;
- Enables the supplementary payment of an outstanding Toll for a Vehicle driving without an Electronic Device or with a malfunctioning Electronic Device upon provision of the required information by the User (reconstruction of the route by date, location and time of entry to a Toll Road and exit from it);
- Enables the submission of a request for supplementary toll payment based on a title other than a non-existent or non-operational Electronic Device;
- Enables to obtain electronic toll statements for a period of maximum last three (3) years and a maximum of 45 consecutive days, including methodological explanations;
- Enables to replace an Electronic Device in case of its technical failure or in the event of a damaged Electronic Device in the Postpay and Prepay Mode, or to replace it in the event of loss or theft, and to receive a related failure, loss or theft report;
- Enables the receipt of a request for setting up access to the Customer Zone and resetting the password for accessing Customer Self-Service;
- Enables the receipt of claims, complaints and suggestions;
- Enables the receipt of technical malfunction reports;
- Provides information about the anticipated amount of a toll based on the User-reported route information and driving time, along with the Vehicle category;
- Provides information on billing details and clarification of any objections to billing;
- Provides for communication in Czech and English;
- Provides information materials in the following languages:
- Czech, English, German, Slovak, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Russian, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Serbian, Turkish.
You can find an overview of individual distribution points in the list of distribution points section, or view them on the map of toll roads.
All other details about communication channels and the scope of services they provide are specified in the relevant provisions of the general Business terms and conditions of the electronic toll system operator, which are available in the documents for download section.