Customer Portal and Customer Zone
Specification of the range of customer services provided through the customer portal and the customer zone.
The Customer Portal provides vehicle operators and drivers with:
- general information about the electronic toll system, including the toll calculator for estimated toll calculation;
- access to the customer zone;
- information materials for download in the following languages: Czech, English, German, Slovak, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Russian, Bulgarian, Lithuanian , Serbian, Turkish.
The Customer Zone provides these customer services to vehicle operators and drivers:
- enable a vehicle to be registered in the electronic toll system in the prepay mode
- enable the conclusion and amendment of the postpay terms agreement with deferred maturity (with bank guarantee), including the receipt of bank guarantees;
- enables the resetting of the customer zone password;
- enables the additional complete registration of the user in the prepayment Mode;
- enables the adjustment of contact details of the vehicle operator or adjustment of the invoice delivery method of delivery after the user's registration;
- enables the payment of a deposit;
- enables the payment of the prepaid toll in the prepay mode;
- enables additional payment of the outstanding toll due for driving the toll roads without an electronic device (on-board unit) or with a malfunctioning electronic device after the user entering the necessary information (reconstructing the route by date, location and the time of entry and exit from a toll road);
- enables a request submission for supplementary toll payment based on a title other than a non-existent or non-operational electronic device;
- enables the obtaining of electronic toll statements for a maximum of the last three (3) years and a maximum of 45 consecutive days;
- enables the issuance of duplicates of tax documents;
- enables the receipt of requests for granting a toll discount;
- enables the receipt of claims, complaints and suggestions;
- enables the receipt of reports on technical malfunction reports;
- provides for communication and provides information materials for download in the following languages: Czech , English, German, Slovak, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Russian, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Serbian, Turkish.
The condition for making the Customer Zone available is the user logging in by means of a login name and password or through an electronic identification tool, thereby protecting the information from abuse by an unauthorised person.